“A VITAMIN BOOST FOR BABY’S FUTURE ” CONTEST
The “A vitamin boost for baby’s future” contest (the “Contest”) is organized by Sandoz Canada Inc. (the “Organizer”) and is intended to be conducted in Canada. Entry in this Contest constitutes acceptance of these Contest rules (the “Rules”).
To be eligible to enter and win the Contest, an individual must:
a. be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident ordinarily living in Canada, or any person temporarily resident in Canada during the Contest Period;
b. have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence by the Contest Opening Date;
c. be the parent or legal guardian of a child or children twelve (12) years or younger or the parent of a child to be born within the nine (9) months following the Contest Opening Date;
d. complete the Online application available at www.pediavit.ca/contest (the “Contest website”) in accordance with the Application Submission Guidelines as set out below in Section 3.2;
e. agree to comply with the Rules.
Employees of the Organizer, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, related companies, advertising and promotional agencies, the suppliers of any material, prizes and/or services related to this Contest, any stakeholders directly tied to the holding of this Contest, and the household members of any of the above, are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
2. CONTEST PERIOD
The Contest begins on March 23, 2018 at 9 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) (the “Contest Opening Date”), and ends on May 31, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Contest Closing Date”) after which time the Contest will be closed and no further entries shall be accepted.
3. HOW TO ENTER
3.1 No purchase necessary to enter the Contest. To enter the Contest and become a Participant (the “Participant”), simply use the method of entry outlined below.
3.2 Application Submission Guidelines
3.2.1 During the Contest Period, you must complete accurately and truthfully the Online application (the “Online application”) available at www.pediavit.ca/contest by entering the following mandatory fields: (i) First name; (ii) Last name; (iii) Email; (iv) Province; (v) Phone number; (vi) Child’s date of birth;
3.2.2 Declare that you have read and agree to the Contest rules;
3.2.3 To obtain five (5) bonus Contest entries, you may opt-in to receive electronic communications about PediaVitTM on behalf of Sandoz Canada or its authorized agents;
3.2.4 Subject to the bonus Contest entry above, participation is limited to one (1) Contest entry per person per email address during the Contest period. Any excess entries will be invalid for purposes of the Contest draw.
4.1 There is one (1) prize available to be won consisting of $5,000 CDN dollars (the “Prize”). The Prize will be awarded as a bank draft in the name of the winner. We recommend that the winner invest the prize into their child’s RESP (Registered Education Savings Plan).
4.2 The Prize offered must be accepted as awarded and is not exchangeable, refundable or transferable.
5.1 Following the Contest Closing Date, one (1) Contest entry will be selected by a random draw from all eligible entries (the “Selected Contestant”) received between the Contest Opening Date and the Contest Closing Date.
5.2 The draw will be held on June 4, 2018 at 2 p.m. ET, at Attitude Marketing office located at 434, avenue de Rothesay, Saint-Lambert, Qc, J4R 2H5.
5.3 The odds of winning the Prize depends on the number of eligible entries received by the Organizer during the Contest period.
6. WINNER SELECTION – PRIZE CLAIM
6.1 In order to be declared the winner, the Selected Contestant must:
a. be reached by telephone by the Organizer within three (3) days following the draw. If the Selected Contestant is not reached within that delay, his Contest entry will be cancelled and another Selected Contestant will be drawn and must be reached within three (3) days following his/her selection otherwise his/her Contest entry will be cancelled. In such case, the same selection process shall be carried out until a Selected Contestant is reached by the Organizer;
b. have answered correctly a mathematical skill-testing question on the Declaration and Liability Waiver Form (the “Form”). The Organizer may, in its sole discretion, provide an alternate skill-testing question or vary the requirements to perform any skill-testing component of the Contest to accommodate and include the participation of entrants with physical or cognitive disabilities;
c. have accepted the Prize as set forth in these Rules;
d. have completed and signed the Form and have returned it to the Organizer within the delay indicated in the email accompanying the Form. If the Selected Contestant does not return back the completed and signed Form within the specified delay, he/she will be disqualified and the Prize shall be awarded to another Selected Contestant;
e. have accepted the conditions relative to the Prize;
f. be the authorized holder of the email account as per their Online application. The authorized holder of an account is the person to which the Internet service provider (or any other organization such as a company or school that provides email addresses for the domain associated with the email address) assigned the email address.
6.2 The winner will be announced by July 6, 2018 and his/her name will be disclosed on the Contest website and on PediaVitTM’s Facebook page (@PediaVitCanada).
6.3 The Prize shall be delivered to the winner by the Organizer.
7. PRIVACY / USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
7.1 Subject to Section 3.2.3, by entering in the Contest, the Participant grants the Organizer and its authorized third party to use the personal information provided for the sole purpose of administering the Contest, including but not limited to contacting and announcing the winner;
8. By accepting the prize, the Selected Contestant acknowledges having read the Contest Rules and agree to be bound by them.
9. All decisions made by the Organizer, and/or any other independent organization overseeing the Contest (pertaining to all aspects of the Contest, including but not limited to the Participant’s eligibility and/or rejection of an Online application) are final and legally binding for all Participants in all matters relating to this Contest.
10. For the residents of the province of Quebec, any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (the “Régie”) for a ruling. Any litigation regarding the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
11. Any online application that is not submitted during the Contest Period is automatically rejected. The use of any automated system to complete the Online application is prohibited and will be rejected.
12. The Prize claim is subject to verification of Selected Contestant eligibility, signed Form and compliance with these Rules. Any breach of these Rules will disqualify the Selected Contestant.
13. The Organizer reserves the right at its sole discretion and without notice to void a Participant’s Online application in case the entry has been made via methods that are fraudulent, unfair to the other Participants or not in compliance with the Contest Rules. Communications to the concerned authorities may be made regarding such participants.
14. By entering or trying to enter the Contest, Participants agree to release the Organizer, its agencies as well as each of their respective directors, officers, employees, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, sponsors and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, damage or claim of any kind resulting from their participation or attempt to participate in the Contest, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize. The Organizer, their agencies, as well as each of their respective directors, officers, employees, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, sponsors and agents cannot be held accountable in whole or part, directly or indirectly for:
14.1 Printing, typography or reproduction errors in materials linked to the Contest;
14.2 Any loss or damages resulting from the downloading of a Webpage or the transmission of any information linked to participation in the Contest;
14.3 Any other incident likely to hinder someone from participating in the Contest, including the following: lost, erased, corrupted, wrongly dispatched, incomplete, illegible, incorrect entries; technical or computer problems linked to the Internet, software, networks, connectivity, transmission processes, printing, inserting of any kind or any combination of those factors, no matter the network, Internet service provider or computer.
15. The Organizer cannot guarantee that the access to the Contest website will be uninterrupted for any reason during the Contest Period.
16. Subject to the jurisdiction of the Régie, the Organizer reserves the right, at is sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part, and/or the Rules in any way, at any time, for any reason without prior notice. Should the Contest be terminated in whole or part, before the end of the Contest Period, the Organizer will proceed to the selection of the winner among Participants registered at the time of the event or incident having caused the end of the Contest.
17. If for reasons beyond its control and not related to the winner, the Organizer is not able to award the Prize as described in the present Rules, the Organizer reserves the right to award another prize of the same nature or of an equivalent value, at its own discretion, or the value of the Prize in cash.
18. The Prize must be accepted as described in the Rules and can neither be redistributed nor sold to another person nor replaced with another prize or exchanged in whole or part for money.
19. Participants’ Online application and Selected Contestant Form are the sole property of the Organizer and will not be returned to participants in any case.
20. A copy of these Rules is available online at www.pediavit.ca/contest for a six (6) month period after the draw.
21. The Organizer has duly paid the rights required regarding this Contest in accordance with the Act respecting lotteries, publicity contests and amusement machines (CQLR, c. L-6).
22. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the conditions of these Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, including but not limited to the Online application, point of sale materials, television, print or online advertising, the conditions listed in these Rules shall prevail, govern and control. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English language version and the French language version of these Rules, the French version shall prevail, govern and control.
23. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks, commercial brands, logos, designs, promotional pieces, Webpages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, taglines and representations are the property of the Organizer and/or its affiliated companies or official partners. All rights reserved. Any unauthorized reproduction or use of any design protected by intellectual property or author’s rights is strictly prohibited without express written authorization from its owner. PediaVitTM is a trademark owned or used under license by Sandoz Canada Inc.